The manufacturing industry has experienced a great deal of change over the last few months, and there could be more “curveballs” coming. At Wes-Tech, our goal is to help companies adjust to the new normal as seamlessly, and thoughtfully, as possible. This series of tips includes some of the most important considerations when adding or updating remote connectivity processes.
Tip #1: Develop remote troubleshooting protocol
- First, you have to know your needs, and to determine these you’ll need to develop your protocol.
- Which equipment might you need to connect to remotely?
- Are those machines equipped with remote capability?
- Who will complete remote troubleshooting tasks, and will they need specialized training?
- What other important questions do you need to ask before you can create your protocol?
Contact us today to find out how we can help: wes-tech.com