Robotic System Integration
On time solutions for robotic integration, done right.
To ensure your production goals are met, our engineers design robotic solutions to maximize uptime. Whether you require traditional or collaborative, vision-guided or force-controlled robotics, Wes-Tech offers turnkey robotic solutions to optimize your production. When it comes time to service the equipment, reteach a point, or recover from a fault, our systems are second-to-none. When every moment counts, our Single Second Recovery (SSR) mentality gets you moving faster.
As a capable and certified integrator of a wide variety of articulating, cartesian, scara, and cobot robotics, Wes-Tech has the experience and expertise to meet your robotic integration needs.
- Complete turnkey solutions
- RIA compliant safety interfaces and guarding systems
- Easy-to-use control systems with one-step reset and recovery
Our expertise in Robotic Automation includes
- Integrated vision
- Force sensing
- Auxiliary servo axis integration
- Line tracking
- Standard tool changers
- C1D1 hazardous environment applications
- Custom end-of-arm tooling design, build, and integration
Covering a diverse range of applications and industries, articulating robots are easy to operate while providing complete flexibility. Wes-Tech capitalizes on our extensive and diverse automation experience to design and integrate the right turnkey solution.
Collaborative robots work side-by-side with humans to add safety and flexibility to your process. Wes-Tech specializes in the full integration of a wide array of solutions, always seeking the right fit for your manufacturing needs.
The Wes-Tech TCL Gantry Series delivers world class robustness and reliability. Our standard machine tool interface simplifies integration of the loader to most lathes, machining centers, and grinders.
With hundreds of successful installations, Wes-Tech gantries demonstrate consistent excellence for a variety of tasks, including machine tool loading, material handling, pick-n-place, and many more demanding applications. Many Custom H Loader and Area Configurations are available for payloads up to 1000 lbs.
- Used for traffic control and manual operations
- Intrinsically safe design; swing-arm extends underneath pallet to contact rear puck, stopping pallet motion
- Locating accuracy: +/- 1/16” (1.5mm) in the horizontal (x,y) plane
Custom End Effectors
Our custom end effectors are engineered and designed to meet your unique gripping and positioning needs. Whatever your process requires, we can find a way to make it happen by creating a custom end effector.
Wes-Tech robotic systems can be designed with many options for incoming material, work-in-process, and outgoing products handling, including:
- Chucking and Shaft Grippers
- Pallet Magazines
- Conveyor Systems
- Tray and Pallet Handling Conveyor Systems
The highly engineered features of standard grippers enhance the flexibility of your loading system. Compact size, long stroke, and a broad range of grip sizes provide cost effective solutions on the plant floor. Our Quick Change Gripper System ensures fast setups with no hoses or wires. We offer:
- Chucking Grippers – built-in pusher ensures positive registration in the chuck
- Shaft Grippers – provide constant centerline gripping and reduce requirements for reteaching